How is MSA different?
There are many African and Africa-based national and international organizations fully or partially addressing capacity and organization development issues in the health sector. However MSA is unique in that MSA is:
- An African organisation with an all time commitment to African development, combining strong ‘western’ management experience and skills with truly African perspective and vision.
- An indigenous regional initiative created by senior African professionals committed to change in the development, organisation, and management of health and development programs.
- A cooperative venture utilizing the broad expertise of individuals with native or specialist knowledge and understanding of the regional circumstances and needs in social development, health, and management, and insights for the ways forward.
- A single focus on organization effectiveness and organization development issues and concerns to produce improved outcomes and sustainable program impact.
- A sustainable African organisation, not a time-bound donor-funded program or project.