Past and Current Donors & Sponsors
At MSA, we have an attitude of gratitude to our donors, clients and sponsors. We are always very grateful for their generosity. Without donors, clients and partners, we cannot achieve our goals…
…Helping us to help others
Our donors and sponsors are helping to enable us help others. We are very grateful to the following donors for their generous support:
- MacArthur Foundation
- Packard Foundation
- UNDP, Ghana
- Ford Foundation (through IIE)
- Comic Relief UK
…Partnership for progress and development
We perceive our donors and sponsors in four ways:
- They are our partners in development.
- We thrive because of their generosity.
- We are impacting on sub-Saharan Africa mainly as a direct result of their help.
- As they support us, they are indirectly supporting transformation of many ineffective organisations.
Consequently we strive to:
- Continue to work hand in hand with them.
- Satisfy their conditions and meet their performance expectations.
- Ensure utmost accountability and responsibility.
- Achieve a self-funding and self-supporting status within a reasonable time.
…Of accountability and responsibility
To ensure that donor and support funds are well-managed and appropriately utilized, we have appointed Wilkins Kennedy, a renowned UK firm of chartered accountants and business advisors to audit the accounts and financial statements of MSA International. In Nigeria where most MSA activities are implemented, Pannell Kerr Forster have been auditing MSA-Nigeria accounts since 2005. Before then, it was KPMG.